Thank you to Michelle from The Paper Vine for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. That was so sweet of her. I always enjoy when Michelle visits the blog and appreciate her playing along and linking up to our challenges. I love stopping by her blog to see her adorable layouts and her beautiful smile. I am so glad to have connected with such a creative, sweet blogger and scrapbooker.
blogger-to-blogger award for blogs that inspire and bring sunshine into people’s lives. The Sunshine Award is a lovely orange flower that bloggers give to other “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
When you receive an award nomination, you are supposed to follow these rules:
1. Share interesting facts about yourself or answer questions from the nominating blogger.
2. Pay it forward: Nominate blogs that you love and think deserve some recognition for all their hard work!
1. What’s your favorite meal of the day — breakfast, lunch or dinner? Breakfast: coffee & toast w/PB
2. What’s your favorite fruit? Apple
3. When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up? Teacher
4. What quality do you find most attractive in others? Sincerity
5. What’s your favorite sport? Football
6. Gold or silver? not sure anymore - white gold
7. What’s your favorite candy? Peanut M&M's
8. What’s your favorite online shopping website? Amazon
9. What’s your pet peeve? I have them but realize them when they happen (not coming to me)
10. Winter, spring, summer or fall? Fall
11. How many pairs of shoes do you have? That I wear?
Here are the blogs that I’d like to nominate for the Sunshine award. I enjoy visiting each of these blogs. They bring a smile to my face and brighten my day with their creations when I visit their blogs.