Lifestyle photographer - capturing natural moments in beautiful nature.
Welcome and I am so happy that you are checking out my blog. I am Leslie the owner of
owner of this photography business.
For those of you who are familiar with The Memory Nest, I used to be an online scrapbook store. That being said, I have ALWAYS LOVED taking pictures. Scrapbooks need pictures. Recently, I decided to turn that love into a new small business.
Over the years, I have learned so much about photography. I love being able to capture the memories that people can keep forever. Believe me when I say, I have had lots of practice capturing memories with my own two children, who are now a freshman in college and a junior in high school.
Other facts about me as a person:
- I am a mom to two amazing children (a girl and a boy)
- a wife to my high school sweetheart - he is the best
- I am a people person - love to talk and meet others - helps with capturing amazing photos.
- I love to read (favorite series is Harry Potter)
- Spinning is my favorite form of exercise
- LOVE the beach. One of my favorite places to be.
- Former Teacher - taught Pre-K from 2015 - 2021
- Halloween was my favorite holiday - still love it - but now I am all about Hallmark Christmas Movies and doing up Christmas in my HOME!
Visit my website. This is where my clients can view their photo galleries.
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting. I appreciate all the comments received!