Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Finnley Paper Collection

Tuesday and a new day!  

Becky Torres is back with this great layout using the Finnley Collection 
by Glitz.  I love what she did with the different patterned papers to 
showcase these adorable pictures of her dog.  

This is a fun collection of papers.  I have to admit - I did not know this, 
but I heard that this paper pack was for scrapping baby themed pages.
I think it is so versatile to scrap just about any picture.  Great for masculine 
pages and outdoors. I will be posting some layouts soon that I created on 
my scrapbook weekend using this collection



The Finnley collection is on sale for a few more days as part of our featured
collections for January.  See what other collections are featured!

Happy Scrapping,  

11 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! Love those photos. Beautiful pp's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout. I love all of the colors and little touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that collection, and beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the grid design!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, love the white space there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with Finnley! Great page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate all the comments received!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...