Thursday, October 17, 2013

My "Charm"ing Hubby

Hello fellow crafters.  Sharing some pages I created using My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste (psst the paper is on sale for October).  I love this collection which contains Adorbs, Presh, Charming and Flair - So many fun scrapbooking and crafting options!


Items used:




Items Used:


I love how some of the products overlap between the two layouts (sticker sheets). 
I know I will be using this Cut and Paste line again in the future.  So fun!!


Happy Scrapping,



5 comments:

  1. Both layouts are lovely! That line looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are fab!!! I love the salt and pepper card on this first one. All of the bikes on your second are so fitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate all the comments received!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...