Thursday, October 10, 2013

Family Stories!

Welcome back!  Crystal is back today sharing a layout she created using Teresa Collins 
Family Stories.  The colors in this collection are so fun and cheery.  I love how 
she used this collection to scrap her daughter's 8th birthday. 




I am including Crystal's reveal layout from last week.  I love how she showcased 
her beautiful family photo.  I think it is neat to see how the same collection can be used
 in a variety of ways.  The top layout is a lot of crisp white with pops of those great 
colors from the collection.  Crystal's family layout plays up the turquoise/blue in
 Family Stories with the  other colors accenting the photo.   





available at The Memory Nest.  The paper is currently on sale.


Happy creating family stories,




7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love that line and how Crystal used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work with this collection, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal you did an amazing job with this line! I love the colors in this line. Love all your layering on your layouts! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty layouts. I love all of the white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These layouts are so pretty! The layering is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate all the comments received!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...