Clara in The Nutcracker

Hello All!  Thank you for being so supportive all these years.  I am sad to take a break from challenges but it is a good time for me to do it.  I have been quite busy with my kids getting bigger and being involved in more.  I am working on the post announcing the Summer and Fall Winners.  I hope to have that posted on Monday.  Thanks for being patient.  I don't like taking so long to post winners. 

  My fall was consumed with my daughter's dream role in The Nutcracker with her dance studio.  We were so proud of her.  She was able to design her own dress.  It was a lot of work up until the big weekend (just before Thanksgiving).

Here are some pictures from before the show.  The first one is of my daughter and son!







And now pictures from during the show!


















Thank you for letting me share my proud mommy moment!
Happy Holidays,


Comments

Popular Posts