Sunday, June 30, 2013

July Photo a Day - and on time!

Happy Sunday Evening.  Hope you all had a great weekend and a 
wonderful June!  Time for me to share the photo a day challenge 
for July. 

I have my May calendar page complete, but it seems as if I did not 
take a picture of it (even though I thought I did).  I will post it soon.  
FOUND IT!!  I am also in the process of creating the June photo a day 
page so be on the lookout for .  And remember, you can link up your 
projects here




Happy photographing, 


4 comments:

  1. Love this layout! You are inspiring me to do monthly pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie. Would love to see you create one. YOu don't have to use the photo a day list to still create a layout. I have so much fun with these. Love my June one - will post it soon.

      Delete
  2. oh I love this!!! such a great idea, love the layout and everything!!

    Natasha @ Serenity You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha. I have so much fun with the photo a day. If you do anything like this, please share you work.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate all the comments received!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...