Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Social the Magic of "4"

Sunday Social


1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
- nothing
-spend time with my family
-scrap
- whatever - It's the Weekend!!


2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
Laugh together
Can talk for hours
Doesn't matter how much time has passed - still the same great friendship
Blessed to have all of them!!

3. 4 things you would do with $100,000

 - Put in a pool.
-Save some for my children's college fund
- use a small chunk for my business
- not sure I will have much left for a fourth thing...


4. 4 favorite books you’ve ever read
This one is hard - here goes!
1. Charlotte's Web
2. Harry Potter (series)
3. Hunger Games
4.  Love to read and have a lot of faves!!!

5. 4 favorite snack foods
- apple
-pretzels
- if I am hungry - anything that is in the house
- not a huge snacker


6. 4 things that you must do daily

Besides brushing my teeth etc...
1. Kiss my kids
2. Kiss my husband
3. talk to my mom
4. Check social networking


Happy Sharing,

4 comments:

  1. I'm the same, I couldn't choose just four books - I mean, there are WAY too many and each one speaks differently to me! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for visiting and understanding about books Megan. I like how you said each one speaks to you differently! Hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. I love that kissing your kids and your husband are the first two on your list!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lanaya. I am sure those two things would be on your list. :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate all the comments received!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...