Welcome and I am so happy that you are checking out The Memory Nest blog. I am Leslie the owner of The Memory Nest online scrapbook and craft store. www.thememorynest.com
I am a stay at home mom turned small business owner. Raising my children for the past 10 years has been an amazing journey. In June of 2012, I decided to combine my SAHM duties with my dream of owning a scrapbook store. That began my small business journey of opening an online craft store to share my love of scrapbooking with you.
The blog will be a place for both myself and others to share pages created for challenges (2 a month) and link ups- all intended for inspiring and being inspired.
I enjoy using my creative abilities for special occasions (showcasing invitations, cards, or decorations) and home decor (inspired by Pinterest). I will share these crafty endeavors on the blog too.
Some things about me as a scrapbooker:
- It's all about the PAPER!!!
- Love coordinating paper
- Use my Cricut for embellishments and titles (no need to worry about not having a certain "sticker" letter)
Like simple layouts that accentuate the picturesStill like simple but my style has changed
- Ribbon, brads, and chipboard are fun! So are wood veneers, sprays, and enamel dots
- LOVE Washi tape
- started scrapbooking when I got married - 15 years ago - and I still LOVE it.
- I am a mom to two amazing children (a girl and a boy)
- a wife to my high school sweetheart - he is the best
- I love to read (favorite series is Harry Potter, with Hunger Games as a close second)
- Spinning is my favorite form of exercise
- I completed a 25 mile bike tour in the Fall of 2012
- I am a people person - love to talk and meet others
- Former Girl Scout troop leader and PTO president
- Pre-K Teacher - <3 font="" job.="" my="">3>
- Halloween is my favorite holiday - I go all out
Looking forward to getting to know all of you!