I'm Back with a New Venture!

 Hello fellow bloggers,

I am on a new venture with The Memory Nest.  I have decided to take the most important part of scrapbooking - the PICTURES - and make that my new venture. It has always been a dream of mine to take my LOVE of being behind a camera a step further. 

 I jumped feet first into this new adventure.  I have hosted a few photo sessions at various locations.  This weekend I am doing a mini session with Santa and then Thanksgiving weekend one on a tree farm.  I am so happy taking this challenge on.  Looking forward to sharing my work with all of you.  

Hope you are all well.  Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to also. 



Here are some recent photos I shot of my children in Allentown, PA.  My daughter attends college there and we were visiting her.  This park was gorgeous and a perfect place for all sorts of amazing pictures. 

















Comments

Popular Posts