Make it Monday No. 100

Hello all!!  I am SOOOOO excited to be sharing my 100th Make it Monday Challenge.  But at the same time, I am sad to say that this will be the last challenge for The Memory Nest.  I decided that it was best for me to take a break since I have not been giving my blog the attention that it and you all deserve.  Hoping that I will be back someday.  Of course, I plan on still sharing on the blog.  I do have plenty to share. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the Design Team ladies from the bottom of my heart.  I appreciate all that you have done to make the challenges successful.  I enjoyed getting your emails with your fabulous creations each month.  Thank you, thank you so much!!  I will miss you all!!  

And last but not least, our final sketch for a while....
The Design Team has some fabulous inspiration for you, as always!!






















Happy Creating,


Comments

Popular Posts