- Got a part time job at a nursery school as a substitute (with the chance that it could turn into more).
LOVE it!! I actually was called in to work about 9 different sessions in May and June. And let me tell you, that little time spent with 3 or 4 year olds is tiring!!
- Baseball season for my son...need I say more? Who by the way, pitched this season and really likes it.
- STEPS training with my daughter and a model clay longhouse with my son.
- End of the school year concerts and activities: son's instrumental concert, daughter's chorus concert, son's piano recital, daughter volunteering at her school's 50 year celebration, and this weekend it will all (sort of) end with my daughter's dance recital!!! I am so excited about this. We are at a new studio this year and the ballet classes put on a production. The show is only 1 hour long and the production is the Lion King!! She is an AMAZING dancer. So proud of my two kiddos.
Instrumental Concert and Piano Recital
My daughter had to dress like the 60's (if possible). Like the hair style?
And a sneak peek at the Lion King outfit
(no make-up or hair done).
- Reading: 5 books our of my goal of 20 to read. And some of you may know this but my reading "season" is April - September. Thanks for the book suggestions. I will be checking those out. Currently reading...
Thanks for letting me share!