Sunday Social - All About Twitter


Sunday Social

All About the Twit:
1. When did you join twitter?
I joined Twitter in the Fall of 2012.

2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow?

I love following all of the crafty ladies that I share ideas with and love 
tweeting/chatting with some tweeps  ~ few are my new friends.  

3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow?

I was following Taylor Swift and Katie Perry but not anymore.

4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?

Does Cricut or Teresa Collins count?

5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow?

Basic Grey ~ really any of the scrapbook companies, 
I like seeing what's new on their blogs. 

6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.
Hmm.  That is too hard.  Come follow me ~ @TheMemoryNest
and see who you have the most in common with.

Hope to see over on Twitter.  
Happy Tweeting,



Comments

Popular Posts