"Lemonade! Get your Lemonade!"

My children decided to run a lemonade stand this summer while we were in Rhode Island.   Before we left for our stay, they made a sign and planned how they were going to sell lemonade.  I knew this would be a great opportunity and event to scrapbook.  The day of the lemonade stand I followed them out to the curb with my camera in hand. 

Here you have two similar yet different layouts using paper by Lily Bee from the Double Dutch collection: Lemonade and Croquet).  This paper is currently on special at The Memory Nest.

The lemon cutouts were from the Cricut cartridge Doodlecharms (it is actually a watermelon).  The letters were cut using Alphalicious.  For one of the layouts I layered the letters in the title (normal and bold).  The rectangular spaces on each page will be used for journaling (when I get around to it). 



 

Happy Scrapping!

Leslie


Comments

Popular Posts