"The Good Life"

The Good Life isn't  just how we all feel when scrapbooking our memories but it is also a paper collection by Fancy Pants.  I love the colors and embellishments in this collection.  I decided to use this line to scrapbook one of my accomplishments in life ~ 25 mile bike tour for MS.  Yes, 25 miles on a bike for a girl who is not really athletic.  Talk about being proud of oneself.  It all started with Spinning, which I LOVE, and then turned into training for 25 miles on the road. 


The materials used on this two page layout (which can be done as one) are: Live
(front & back - back used for the picture mat), Layered Stickers, Tape Stickers,
and Bazzill Cardstock Aqua.  By the way, I love the layered flag & flower stickers.
 
(the pictures that I used on these pages were taken with my iPhone, hence the low print quality)
 

 So take some time and create a page showcasing something about yourself that makes you proud.
 
Happy Saluting and Recognizing
 the wonderful YOU!
Leslie
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts