Look Mom, No Hands!

Soccer is one of the sports that my son plays.  As his mom, I think that he is pretty good....and he is much better at not using his hands.  This is his 4th year playing soccer.  When he and his friends first started out at 3 years old, their little hands would want to grab the ball.  Now as a 7 year old, these kids have tremendously improved at the game of soccer. 
 
I was thrilled with the way this page came out. I love how I used the
All Star paper as most of the background. The Soccer paper was used for the
strip across the bottom with the whole layout completed on burgundy paper
I had in my stash. I used elements from both the Die Cut Banners and Pieces.
Tombow Foam Tabs added dimension to the die cut soccer ball and stars.
This is one of my favorite pages. 
 
Create a scrapbook page of the Little Sport in your life.
 
Happy Scoring!
Leslie

Comments

Popular Posts