Sunday, August 9, 2015

Happy Sunday!!

Hello all!!  Just wanted to stop by and say hi.  My mojo is back and I scrapped 9 pages
yesterday!!  YAY!!!  Looking forward to sharing them with you.

Hope you are all enjoying the summer as much as we are.  I am busy with the kiddos.
We have 2.5 more weeks of summer vacation so we are trying to fit in all the last minute
bucket list items.  I am hoping to start getting back to sharing my projects with you all this week.  Tomorrow I will be back with another Make it Monday sketch and amazing inspiration.

Hope this post finds you well.
Happy Sunday,

P.S. I leave you with a picture of my kids at the beach in Rhode Island!

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic!!!!! have fun on your last days of summer.. we only have one more week and the kids go back :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate all the comments received!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...