Friday, October 10, 2014

Love Creating with Elle's Studio!

Hello and Happy Friday!!  Sharing some of my newest creations.  I am thrilled with the way the first one came out.  I was trying to play off the colors in my mom's shirt and these papers really did the job!!  The second layout took a little longer, but I love trying new things are creating different layouts.  Scrapbooking is such an art. 



sketch 1002




A close up of my circles!  Love that silver thread!!





sketch 09.25


BTW: I will be away from blogging for a few days.  I will be back next week 
visiting your blogs and catching up on the posts I missed!! Thanks for understanding!


Happy Weekend,




8 comments:

  1. So precious! Love both of these pages Leslie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your layouts Leslie! The first one has awesome colors and papers and I just love the two cute pics. Being a grammie myself, I love seeing grammies in layouts. lol I love your second layout too, that thread in your circles is pretty cool looking and of course who can resist a puppy?!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous! I am LOVING how you did the threads in the circles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts. Love the colours of the papers. Cute photos too.... You find the coolest sketches :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. both pages are amazing!!!! AND LOVE LOVE THE THREAD YOU USED!!! SOOO COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both layouts are really cute :) The puppy is getting big already :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always - did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet pages, Leslie! Love the way you used the string!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate all the comments received!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...