Sunday, April 21, 2013

Time for Sunday Social Fun!

Sunday Social


Happy Sunday Everyone!  I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day.

What is your shopping weakness?
My Shopping Weakness is anything 
Scrapbook related - especially paper!!!!

What is your food weakness?

My food weakness is definitely potato chips, 
with pizza and brownies both a close second.  

What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
The Hangover or Wedding Crashers - so funny!

What is your go to breakfast food?
I eat toast with peanut butter pretty much every
morning.  Yum - love how the PB melts.  

Do you drink coffee? If so how do you take it?
Yes - usually only one cup a day with 
half and half and sugar in the raw.

Happy Reading, 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie

    My shopping weakness is
    Paper punches the border kind love them!!!

    My food weakness is
    Twislers i love them
    And anything pasta yumm yumm

    Whats my go to movie
    Well its more of my go to tv series
    Gilmore girls love that show i can watch over and over
    And The Nanny to funny

    My go to breakfast is
    Cinniomon toast cruch love that cereal

    Very rarely do i drink coffee but when i do
    I take it with sugar and and to drops of irish cream creamer

    Well this was fun i hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh-Ann. Thanks for sharing. I love learning about other people. It is neat to see what we have in common. BTW I love pasta too but try not to eat too much. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. I totally have to agree with the food question!!! Shameful. Chocolate in general is my second choice. And toast with PB...my absolute favorite thing to eat when I was in high school. I still cant get enough now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to eat peanut butter toast all the time. Now? It's cinnamon bread, toasted with Nutella. I'm addicted! And I started drinking coffee about 5 years or so ago. Addicted to that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it crazy how coffee becomes addicted. But I love my cup every morning. My daughter would love your breakfast. Thanks for visiting, Angie.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting. I appreciate all the comments received!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...