Welcome to Designer Cassie!

The Memory Nest is pleased to introduce our designer, Cassie D'Ambrosio. 
The Memory Nest is looking forward to working with Cassie.  She loves making cards, which are creative and beautiful.  Cassie has had her work published in Paper Crafts Magazine.  Card Creations and Card Magazine will be showcasing her work in their upcoming publications.
 
     Hello, my name is Cassie. I am married and have two children. I work full-time as an Architect and Interior Designer by day and love to play with paper, glue and all sorts of crafty tools at night! I started scrapbooking about 7 years ago and it quickly led to card making. I love making cards because the canvas is small and I can finish a project pretty quickly.  I love the quick satisfaction of completing a project!  I do still scrapbook, but cards are more of a passion for me. I love to experiment with different styles from Clean and Simple to Shabby Chic.  Other than paper crafting I love to crochet, knit, read, cook and decorate cakes and cookies.
 



Welcome Cassie!  The Memory Nest looks forward to seeing all your wonderful creations and showcasing your designs.  Check back later to see her card created with Jillibean Soup paper.
Leslie 

Comments

Popular Posts