Little Yellow Bicycle Lines

I have been working on pages to post to my blog and website, but unfortunately they are not complete.  I then need to take pictures and upload them to my computer.  In the meantime, I wanted to share two of the collections we have in stock at thememorynest.com.  Both are by Little Yellow Bicycle and are perfect for the fall!


First there is Making the Grade for use with all your school related pages.  The first day of school was only a few weeks ago and I am sure some of you are beginning to print those pictures. There seems to have been a lot of thought put into the designs on this collection of papers.  They shout: SCHOOL!!!  I am attaching a layout created by Little Yellow Bicycle using Making the Grade items.



There newest line is Acorn Hollow.  Great for scrapbooking all the fall activities or trips you have taken with your family.  These products are also great for creating Thanksgiving pages. I was excited about Acorn Hollow because in the past I haven't always found great paper for fall and Thanksgiving and this collection can be used for both.
 

Check out the papers and embellishments that The Memory Nest has in stock for Making the Grade and Acorn Hollow.
 


Comments

Popular Posts