Fall Foliage Scrapbook Layout

It can be difficult to catch the fall foliage at the right time for great pictures.  A few years back I dressed my children in brown and off white for a picture with the gorgeous colors of fall. 

The colors of the trees in the background are beautiful golden colors.  I did not want to use too much color in the layout but wanted to accentuate the browns and yellows. 
 

The background paper is Fawn by Bazzill Basics with the pictures matted in a cream colored cardstock that I had in my supplies. 

Jillibean Soup's new collection, Country Pumpkin Chowder had the colors that I was looking to bring out [in the pictures].  A little tidbit about Jillibean Soup is that the paper is made in the USA.

I chose Pumpkin Puree and Ground Cinnamon (double sided paper sheets).  I used the Pea Pod Parts (cardstock punch outs - no cutting) to embellish the page.

Page Pieces: The strips of paper that can be seen in the picture below left are 2" and 3" (Pumpkin Puree and Ground Cinnamon) with the scalloped strip from the Pea Pod Parts. The printed paper on the opposite page is a 2" strip of Ground Cinnamon going across the page (underneath the pics) with a 4"x6" piece of the Pumpkin Puree (tree) paper.  Then I cut a 1/4" strip of the Pumpkin Puree stripe and adhered it in between the horizontal strips attaching two of the Peas Pod Parts to the Center (picture bottom right).



Tombow tape runner was used to adhere all the wonderful papers and embellishments.  Tombow tape runners are so easy and quick to refill when you run out.  I made the butterflies and title "pop out" with Tombow foam tabs.

All items can be found at The Memory Nest online store ~ www.thememorynest.com.  We hope to assist you with your scrapbooking supply needs soon!

Country Pumpkin Chowder


 




Comments

Popular Posts