These pictures are from a few years back and I finally had great paper to scrap them. The background color is called Parakeet by Bazzill Basics. The printed paper is the Apple Cheddar Soup collection by Jillibean Soup.
On this two page layout (which can be done as a one page layout ~ see below) I used the Fresh Apple Slices and Green Peppercorn paper sheets (both are double sided). The cardstock stickers from the Apple Cheddar Soup collection added the final touch.
- The two 5x7 and one 4x6 pictures were matted using an off white/cream colored paper from a paper pack that I had in my stash.
- I cut out 10"x6" rectangle from the Apple Slices sheet.
- An 8x8" square was cut out of the Green Peppercorn paper.
- The cardstock stickers, Apple Cheddar Soup, were adhered to the page (see below).
- I drew dashes around the outer edge of the Green Peppercorn square to look like stitching.
- I used the scrap pieces on the second page to accent the right side adhering the pictures over the paper and then adding the embellishments and journaling.
- I included the dashes around the Green Peppercorn paper for the same look as the left page.
All items on this page can be purchased at The Memory Nest. www.thememorynest.com. Follow the blog to see new scrapbook and layout ideas.