Acorn Hollow for Thanksgiving

Hello fellow scrapbookers and crafters.  Somehow this post, which I know I posted yesterday was deleted or changes.  I am going to repost this layout with the wonderful papers and stickers by Little Yellow Bicycle in the paper collection Acorn Hollow. 
Here are the papers that I used:
Fawn by Bazzill Basics 
Little Yellow Bicycle - Acorn Hollow
Pretty Plaid/Flowered Dot, Bountiful Bands/Textured Teal,
Chevron Knit/Textured Gold, Fancy Forrest/Pumpkin Pinstripe
Here are some close up shots of the stickers I added and the flags
I made on the page ~ the details.


Check out The Memory Nest online store for these and other great scrapbooking/craft items.  Remember 30% off your total order - don't miss out. 
 
Also all new followers to my blog will be entered into a drawing for a prize.  I will be posting what the prize is later on today.  Happy Scrapping.
Leslie

Comments

Popular Posts